84 Queen Street Woollahra
Featured in :
House & Garden November 2012
House & Garden June 2013
Located in chic Woollahra, this exquisite 100m2 executive apartment offers all the luxury and convenience of a hotel stay, with the warmth and character of a private home.
Within walking distance of Centennial Park, Bondi Junction Westfield, Oxford St Paddington, Potts Point and a short taxi ride to the city, 84 Queen St is completely private and centrally located.
84 Queen St has an eclectic countryside feel and features neutral sisal carpets, ceramic tiles, a stainless steel kitchen, warm walls throughout and an Italian marble bathroom. There is natural light throughout, including a skylight in the kitchen and dining area. The property was recently renovated and beautifully interior designed with all the modern conveniences needed.
On arrival, the kitchen will be stocked with milk, bread, boutique jams, butter and sparkling mineral water.
84 Queen St is located a short stroll from popular restaurants and cafes including Bistro Moncur, Wine Library, Buzo Trattoria, Bills and Claude’s and galleries and spa’s. And for those that prefer to cook, Victor Churchill’s, Simon Johnson and a number of excellent bakeries and green grocers are a block away.
- A stainless steel kitchen with gas cook top, microwave, fan-forced oven, fridge with ice and water dispenser and dishwasher
- A king-sized forged metal four-poster bed with 1000 thread count bed linen
- A sunroom with French doors and a timber day bed that can be turned into an additional king single for guests or children
- An Italian marble bathroom with shower and large bath
- Full laundry facilities including front loading washer and separate dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- High-speed wifi
- Private, leafy terrace with dining table and BBQ facilities
- Spacious back courtyard with secure parking for one car and remote control gate access
- 43 inch flatscreen TV and DVD player
- iPod dock with am/fm radio and alarm clock
- A pin code safe
- Fresh seasonal flowers
- Kitchen stocked for your arrival with milk, bread, boutique jams, butter and sparkling mineral water. The fridge can be fully stocked prior to arrival upon request and at cost.
- Concierge service available at cost for pre arrival grocery shopping, limo hire, restaurant bookings, theatre tickets, personal trainer, drycleaning pick up/drop off, personal Chefs and babysitting and anything else you can think of !
Winter package running for June, July & August;
2 night weekend = bottle of red or white wine + $50 movie voucher
3 night mid week = the above plus a $50 voucher for one of the restaurants from ‘ Best Restaurant’ guide.
Nightly – standard rate $420. Peak rate $520
Minimum 2 night stay
(Longer periods on application)
Want the works ? Our VIP package gets you lots of extra’s.
- Breakfast : your fridge will be stocked with eggs, bacon, yoghurt, muesli, croissants or muffins, juice and our standard fresh fruit and fresh bread
- Olives, cheese and crackers and mixed nuts
- Biscuits ~ sweet
- Wine and beer
- Fresh Flowers on arrival
The apartment will have a daily clean and a 24 hour laundry pick up and drop off service is included.
Nightly ~ $500.00
Minimum 5 night stay required
(Additional charge for the sunroom bed of $20 to cover laundry costs)
TAILOR MADE STAYS:
Ask away ~ at an additional fee we can take care of any request such as:
- find you a personal trainer to suit your needs
- book a chef to take care of your food requirements be it a dinner party or romantic dinner for two on the leafy balcony
- book theatre tickets
- book and deliver a rental car
Contact us and we will help you tailor make your romantic stay.
Minimum 2 night stay
Terms and conditions:
No more than four people may stay at the property overnight.